MY TOYS!


I may or may not have told you before I do not like to share my toys. 🐶 It is real, mom can even tell you this.  Mom says I need to learn to share if I ever think I may have a brother.... I am not exactly sure I would like to have a brother... because who wants to share when it can all be mine?

I am trying to play with my basketball and my gonought at the same time so no one else can play with it!  I really do not like daddy or mommy touching my toys unless I want them to throw it for me to fetch.  


Mom says I have a mind of my own and that is true.  I do not always like to follow directions so I will pretend I cannot hear mom when she calls me, asks me to sit, or give her five.  I am trying to do better, and mom says I may be growing up a bit, but  I cannot always conform to what she wants.  I am after all ME!    


Comments