West Paws Zogoflex

 Guess what?  I have had my Zogoflex since Christmas day and I have not destroyed it yet!  That is a major feat for me, my ring did not last 2 hours on Christmas day... Mom says I am an intense chewer.  I have heard her say to daddy once I get my jaw into it, it is all over!  I can't help it, I just like to CHEW!  

Mom keeps me supplied with lots of chew toys because she get's upset when I chew on her things... like the curtains, the bed skirt, her carpet to name a few of my less than stellar moments around here.

I really hate when she gets upset with me, but it's just stuff, right?  I mean I am the most precious thing in her life, right?  She tells me she loves me everyday, so I know it must be true.  I keep trying my hardest to be the best pup I can be, but sometimes I fall short and I mess up.  Geesh...  I can't be perfect all of the time!  I am just a boy...


So when I tell you this Zogoflex is good for me, you had better run right out and get one for your pups, especially if they like to chew like me.  Even when I was a puppy, I chewed right through my toys so anything that lasts for more than a day, my mommy is happy!  Looking forward to the weekend with my parents, I love it when mom says, we're free Bentley, we're free when work is done!  YEAH!        

Comments