Christmas gifts this year

 Hi All, my name is Bentley.  I am a Beagle, German Shepherd pup.  My mommy is helping me write this blog, but I tell her what to write and how I feel about my toys and adventures.  I am excited to share my thoughts with you and I hope you enjoy following along with me.  


I decided to start my own blog about the toys Santa brought me this morning and thought Christmas was a good day to start telling you which ones I like best.  


Here I am chewing on my new Fluffy Paws Ring.  You can find them on Amazon.  I have had one of these before, I loved my ring... but I was too "ruff" with it and mom had to "frow" it away.  My last ring lasted almost 2 months, but today my ring only lasted a few hours and then mom took it away.  I hate it when she does that, it makes me sad, but sometimes I eat my toys and it makes me sick. The ring smells like melons and I love to lick it, but I also chew a lot so I broke it today and it had to go in the trash.  I threw a fit when she took it away from me and I cried.   


I also got this West Paw Zogoflex chew toy.  As you can see, I am a little possessive of my toys.  I do not like to share and I do not like anyone touching my things.  This one kept my attention for a little bit, but then I opened my ring and that made me drop all of my other toys.  


I may be a little spoiled... I also got a Goughnut for Christmas.  They say it is indestructible, but my mom has her doubts because I chew a lot and I make some bad decisions.  My Goughnut has not held my attention as much as my other toys today.  We will see what I think about it in a few days.  

Thanks for reading along, I can't wait to share my other toys and adventures with you.  Merry Christmas!        

  




Comments