Today's fun in the snow


Hi there, my parents took me outside to play in the snow today!  I was super excited to go out in the cold, just run around, dip my nose in the snow, smell everything, and snorkel in the snow...   


We got 6 inches of snow over Christmas!  I just run and run and snorkel... 



I also like to play tug of war with my leash...




My mom says I do some odd things... I like to wrap my leash around my head like a muzzle... but I do not care, I like to have fun!  I like to be myself, feel free, and do what makes me happy!


I am going to run so fast, you will never catch me!  Oh wait, I have my leash on, darn it, I guess I will not get very far now. 


Aww... come on Dad, I want to go this way.... but Dad... can we do this my way, please?




I think I am pretty cute and my mom tells me everyday that I am, so it must be true... 


Dad just put the trash behind the white gate. I like to go and investigate so I know no one else touched anything in my yard other than me and my parents.  I am very protective of my family.  

 
I love to jump, sometimes I jump on my parents and bounce my legs off of their body.  And sometimes they tell me no, but I do not listen.  I have a mind of my own.  



Well, it is pretty cold outside and I have been out here for a while so I am going to head back in and see what kind of trouble I can get into.  Have a good day!  I hope I made you laugh because it is my favorite thing to do!  






 

Comments