Back to work

 So mom went back to work on Monday and I hated it!  I was so ticked off, I got into a little trouble.  I decided I wanted to be under her desk while she worked.  I may have chewed on the curtains, barked when she was talking to someone on the phone, threw my toy up in the air and hit the wall.  I was bored while she was busy working.  I wanted to play!  I decided my baby bark did not make an impact so I did a LOUD bark!  That is when mom said she had enough and I had to go to my crate for a time out.  


 I do not like time outs!  I also do not like to be by myself, I want to be with mommy all day and play with her.  I do not understand why she works all day, I would think she would rather play than work.  Seems like a real bummer to me.  

Anyway, she caught me on camera by the curtains and you can see where I may have been chewing... I cannot wait until Friday when she says we are free Bentley, free!  That is music to my ears!  Looking forward to Friday, hope you enjoy the rest of your week.    

Comments