Me as a pup

I thought I would share some pics of me as a pup... actually my first few days with my parents.  Mom says she loved we as soon as she held me.  I knew I had her snowed over as soon as I saw her.  When the lady who had me put me on the ground and called me; I ignored her and went straight for my mom.  I knew I had her, hook, line, and sinker.  She scooped me up and said you're coming home with me.  


Visiting with my Grandma, I love her!  She always has toys for me to play with and cuddles me up.  

Asleep in my bed and crate.  I loved my pumpkin, I used to carry it around with me everywhere I went, that is until I chewed it up.  Mom said I had to be honest about what happened to it, darn her.  


I had big feet for my little size.  The lady told mom I was a Lab/Mastiff mix, but I am not.  It's ok, my parents love me regardless.  Mom tells me everyday... 



Mom says I am adorable.  I have to agree with her! 


Playing with my toys.. there is my pumpkin again!  I miss pumpkin... 






Sleeping... 



Playing with my toy in bed... 



I was a little guy.


Walking around Grandma's yard, owning it like a boss... 


I loved my fluffy blankets, but mom says I cannot have them anymore because I eat them and then I make myself sick.  I sure do miss my blankies. 

Well, there you have it, cuteness overload.  I mean when mom tells me how cute I am and how much she loves me everyday, then I can only tell you what I know.  Hope you are having a great start to 2021!  I've been enjoying my parents being home with me.   






Comments