More of my toys

I LOVE my basketball!  I play with it all of the time, but you better not touch it because I may nip at you!  I growl really loud if you try to take it away from me too!  Mom says I sound like a really mean dog when I play "ruff."    


I have been known to put both of my front paws on my ball and lay over it just so no one can take it away from me!



I roll my basketball all over the floor, sometimes I get really excited and knock some of mom's things over.  She doesn't like that very much, but sometimes it is necessary for me to play with my ball.  



 I am trying to get this ball in my crate so no one can take it away from me. I get pretty rowdy when I think my toy may go bye-bye.  I am really fast too!  Do you know I almost caught a squirrel one day?  Mom can't keep up with me when I am in a full on run... and sometimes I ignore her when she calls me... and sometimes, I get in trouble for ignoring mom... I can't help it.  I am often busy when she thinks I need to be doing something else...  playing is pretty important, you know?     

Comments