Not feeling very good

 I asked mom to post some pictures of me from when I was a puppy tonight.  I am not feeling very well... I had to go see my doctor yesterday because I kept throwing up.  

My parents were very worried, because like I said before, sometimes I eat things I should not.  I had to have an xray to see if there was anything in my belly.  Guess what?  There was nothing in there so mom said that was good, but I was not allowed to eat yesterday and I have not been very happy about it.  

I had to get a shot, but when it was all over with, I rolled over and wanted my doctor to rub my belly.  She said I was very cute, which I did not mind hearing while I have been feeling under the weather.  I had to take my medicine this morning, and mom finally made me boiled rice, but I spit it back out.  I did not like it!  Then she mixed it with some wet food which I did not mind so much.  I also ate boiled chicken today.  I want MY food back so I am a little angry with my parents.      


As you can see, I have been pretty stubborn from an early age... turned my back to my parents and said, let's go this way...


Yep, still pouting... 


Roaming around my yard, checking out the spring scenery.  I was a little guy then with really big feet!  Have I told you my parents were told I was a Lab/Mastiff, what they call Mastador?  I am a Beagle/German Shepherd!  I will tell you all about that when I am feeling better.  Hope you have a good weekend and I will be happy again when I have my regular food back.  



Comments