Playing with my Street Hockey Ball

 A while back a street hockey ball ended up in my Grandma's yard.  She let me have it and I was super excited because I love playing with balls!  I enjoy chewing on them and playing fetch too.  



My parents bought me 3 and I run all over the house playing with them and chewing on them.  I cannot get them very far back in my jaw so they have lasted me more than a year!  The street hockey balls are a little harder than other balls I have had so maybe that is why they last for me.  All I know is I love playing with them!  Mom snapped a quick picture of me when she was on the floor cleaning something.  I am just relaxing while my parents are working around the house.  I guess no time for playing because they are not paying attention to me when I roll my ball over to them darn it!  

Well, I hope you have a happy Sunday! I was hoping for more snow so I could go out and snorkel, but it's an inside kind of day where I am kind of bored.  Maybe having a brother wouldn't be so bad after all.  Mom says probably not going to happen because I do not like to share.  Everything is mine in this house, the sooner they learn that, the better off we will be!  😛


Comments