Takin' a drive

This covid thing, it stinks.  I do not get to go on a lot of rides like we used to.  Today mom and dad took me for a ride and I LOVED it!  I was so happy, I decided to put my own window down all the way!  Mom said she nearly had a heart attack since dad couldn't get my window up.  My foot was on the button and he could not get the window up.  I was loving life and stuck my head out the window.  Mom said we were going 60 MPH, but I felt like I was flying!  It was great!  

Mom turned around in her seat and held me back so dad could get the window up.  Then I could no longer get my head out the window... I still liked it, but with the window all the way down and the brisk air hitting me in the face was the best!  

Mom worries about me, probably too much, but I have good parents.  I have put them to the test and I am still here, so I guess I am sticking around.  I asked mom to show you a picture of me with my head sticking out from this past summer when we took a ride.  She doesn't let me do it very often and not when we drive fast... she is overprotective of me if you ask me, but oh well, she loves me!  And that is good enough for me!




Comments