West Paws Zogoflex Update

 So unfortunately, my Zogoflex did not make it.... I decided to chew on it in the middle of the night while everyone was sleeping.... then I puked it up on my parents bed in the middle of the night too.  Mommy wasn't very happy with me because she had to strip the sheets off the bed and throw everything in the washing machine.  Then she had to make the bed and by the time it was all over with, she said it was almost time to get up for work.  

I felt bad, but I couldn't help myself... as you can see, I chewed quite a bit out of it.  So mom threw it away.  I am down one more toy which makes me sad.  She says she doesn't understand why I eat my toys.  I cannot answer that for her, I just know I like to chew!  It is my favorite thing to do.  She says she will keep looking for a toy that I cannot chew through...  good luck mom, I am ready to take on the next toy!  


Mommy put some peanut butter in my kong tonight and I played with it and my ball at the same time.  I warned everyone to stay away from my toys because I did not want to share tonight.  I used my voice and I growled and barked, but that is just my way of playing!  Mom says I am not allowed to do that, but I want everyone to know I am ready to PLAY!  Also, no one can have my peanut butter!  Yummy!  





Comments